Hey everyone! So Texas has been behind on the whole autumn season. But I’m so thrilled that we’re FINALLY starting to see some autumn days. I love it! And I’m so happy that I’ve been nominated by the lovely Kaitlyn from Me, Myself and Everything Else to complete this tag. Kaitlyn always has the BEST and cutest blog posts. Especially her “New York For First Timers” Post. I loved that one! Go check out her blog if you haven’t already!
Rules for the tag:
1. Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
2. Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
3. Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
4. After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
Pink! Hah! What I usually do for fall is wear a lot of browns and blacks, but then I throw some pastel colors (pinks, blues, and purples) into the mixture. I love fall, but I still like to keep my colors as light as possible!
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
Ingrid Michaelson’s “The Way I Am” definitely.
If you are chilly, here take my sweater
Your head is aching, I’ll make it better
‘Cause I love the way you call me baby
And you take me the way I am
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
Whoops, neither! I don’t wear much make-up. My all-the-time look is just some concealer, eyeliner, and lip gloss.
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
I don’t have much of a routine, but I do moisturize a lot more!
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
The colors are absolutely beautiful! I love finally being able to wear tights and a sweater. And I love hot cocoa and hot COFFEE…which I still order during the summer, but now I can order it without getting a crazy side-eye from the barista. No I don’t want my White Chocolate Mocha iced, thank you very much.
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
It’s kind of funny because I’m always thinking that it’s so pretty that we should GO OUTSIDE FOREVER and then I go out there and can only spend about fifteen minutes before I’m running back inside. So inside, by the window, with a book in my hand, and a hot cocoa/coffee would be great! That way I’m comfortable, but I can still enjoy the beauty of autumn.
Here are the 5 bloggers I’m nominating to do this tag:
I hope you ladies love autumn enough to do this tag! If you don’t, it’s all right, I still think you’re all amazing. Everyone needs to head over and check out their blogs! I always love reading them and they’re run by the sweetest girls around!