So with the craziness of NaNoWriMo and the holidays I’ve gotten extremely backed up on posting the awards I’ve been nominated for! If you’ve nominated me for something, it’s on my list of to-do’s, I promise. I appreciate every time I’m tagged for a challenge or nominated for an award. You guys are amazing for thinking of me!
So a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I was nominated by the awesome and amazing C. M Blackwood for The Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you girl! And make sure you guys check out her blog. She’s an amazing author who’s been writing for about seven years now. She and I have a ton of things in common and I hope one day to accomplish what she has!
THE “SUNSHINE” RULES:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
- Please check out all of the blogs I nominated and follow them if you like.
Tell us something about yourself that you don’t often blog about, but which you feel is an essential part of what makes you YOU! It’s all about getting to know each other. So tell us more about you!
- One thing that I haven’t blogged about yet is that I was homeschooled growing up. I went to a private school for a few years, went to a public school for one year, but I homeschooled all through high school. So I never got to do the prom thing or anything like that. It’s a bit of a bummer, but I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished and having been homeschooled is definitely an essential part of what makes me, well, ME.
BLOGGERS THAT I NOMINATE: (I’m cheating and only nominating five. But they’re awesome blogs!)
MY QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF YOU: (Again, cheating and only doing five.)
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing/jewelry right now?
- Do you prefer sunlight or moonlight?
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- Name one goal for 2016.
Leave a comment and let me know if you guys participate! I’d love to read your answers!